Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meet My Team - Steve Trew

It takes a team to smoothly run a campaign. I have been blessed with strong grassroots supporters with diverse backgrounds. I would like to take the time over the next few blogs to introduce those people that support my campaign daily with their hard work. The first profile I would like to share is Steve Trew, my campaign photographer. You will see him snapping away in the background at almost every event.

Steve Trew Biography, Campaign Photographer - I began my love affair with photography when I was about 13 years old when my parents bought a Pentax K1000. Carrying it with me everywhere I went, I had my parents subscribe to every photography magazine I could find. I began my formal education in photography in high school and continued into college. At 18 I started shooting professionally for Sears. After a couple of years with them I got a job working in a darkroom for a company that made manuals for the Army. While working there I began freelance work, mostly shooting aspiring models and weddings. After taking a four year hiatus from shooting professionally to serve in the US Air Force, I jumped right back into photography as soon as I could helping local photographer Bill Bunch with dance and sports portraits. Later, I worked for a couple of studios in the Dallas area all the while shooting freelance once again. Photography has been a lifelong passion and I see no end in sight.

If you like to volunteer for my campaign, please contact me at Steve@IdVote4Steve.org


Political advertising authorized by Steve Navarre

No comments:

Post a Comment